Importance of control valve selection
The regulating valve is an actuator in the automatic control system, and its application quality directly reflects the adjustment quality of the system. As a terminal component in process control, people are more aware of its importance than in the past. In addition to the quality of the product itself, whether the user is correctly installed, used, and maintained, it is important to calculate and select correctly. Due to errors in calculation and selection, the system is opened and stopped, and some can not even be used. Therefore, users and system designers should recognize the importance of the valve at the site, and must pay sufficient attention to the selection of the regulating valve.
- Control Valve
- Control Valve Type
- Control Valve Characteristics
- Control Valve Development
- Control Valve Application
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Butterfly Function Use
- Butterfly Valve Development History
- Electric Adjustment Butterfly Valve
- POWERMAX 2018 Industrial Energy Exp...